Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Bit of Photography

6 weeks ago I went to my cousin's baby shower and decided to take a bunch of black and white pictures with my SLR. Took pictures of the baby's toys and little shoes and made a collage of the different images. I can now put them up to show you since she has now had the baby and I'll be visiting tomorrow. The picture below is probably a little hard to see but you get the general idea. Each collage of photo's was placed in a frame. Hopefully she likes my little sentimental gift.

Side note: I am deeply upset that Ikea no longer sell these frames... what am i going to do now? Soooo should have bought a heap of them when i had the chance. Although 10 packs of 2 I thought was ample at the time.

Welcome to the world little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment